Services for Professionals
Being a professional who works directly with people requires an open heart and continuous self-examination. However, people must receive the support they need to maintain their emotional health and access consultation whenever a thought partner is needed. Also known as clinical supervision, reflective consultation is a relationship-based model that promotes the holistic practices of mental health therapists and other providers who interact with people’s emotional well-being. Contact us to learn more about reflective consultation.
Mente Counseling & Consultation is partnering with many exciting and knowledgeable minds in the community to bring thought-provoking learning opportunities that are anti-racist and rooted in social justice.
Fee-For-Service Psychotherapist Position (Hybrid – virtual and in-person)
Mente Counseling & Consultation is searching for a full-time virtual and in-person Psychotherapist for further expansion. Mente Counseling & Consultation is a Latinx female owned private practice dedicated to improving the mental health of BIPOC and LGBTQI + communities by offering mental health therapy, providing social justice informed practices in a culturally competent and trauma informed manner, providing education, and engaging the community via training as well as learning opportunities. Mente Counseling & Consultation has been in business since November 2020.
Our organization provides mental health therapy services to children (infants, early childhood, ages 5-12), teens, adults, couples, and families. The Mental Health Therapist is responsible for providing individual and couples therapy to clientele who identify as members of the BIPOC and LGBTQI+ communities. This position allows the prospective applicant to have the flexibility of working from home, offering Telehealth services, or seeing clients in our North Seattle and/or our West Seattle offices.
The Mental Health Therapist will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct 20-25 weekly client sessions. Minimum of 20 weekly client sessions.
- Completion of progress notes within 24hrs.
- Maintain current client contact/demographic info.
- Create and maintain treatment plans on a regular basis.
- Proficiency with electronic health records (EHR).
- Meet with supervisor on a regular basis for case consultation.
The compensation range is approximately $60-80 per client session depending on education & experience and fee agreements with clients. Insurance credentialing and paneling offered if agreed upon.
- Supervision, administrative costs covered, access to multiple programs and software for ease of service-delivery, office space provided.
- Licensed by a state board to provide counseling is required (i.e LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, or Licensed Psychologist).
- Associate-level clinicians will be considered.
- Anti-racist practices and willingness to work on decolonizing therapeutic work.
- Training and knowledge on gender-affirming practices.
- Training/certification/endorsement in Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health, Play Therapy, Attachment Theory, EMDR strongly preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English strongly preferred.
- 20 minimum client hours per week.
- Experience in individual counseling for adults and relationships preferred.
- AND/OR Experience in dyadic psychotherapy for children and families.
- AND/OR Experience in individual child therapy. Experience in play therapy preferred.
- AND/OR Experience in offering couples therapy as well as parent guidance.
- Passion for working with the BIPOC and LGBTQI+ communities.
- Ability to utilize cloud management system and basic computer skills – Mente Counseling & Consultation is paperless.
- Reliable internet connection.
- WA resident.
- People with lived experience and identities as BIPOC and/or LGBTQI+ strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this position:
- Send Resume and cover letter to Martha@mentecounseling.com
- No phone calls, please. Email if you have any questions.
Schedule an appointment today for any of our professional consultation services.